Editorial Board accepts for publication the materials on the Journal issues, including the manuscripts of the discussion problems.
The editors do not accept for publication any information-advertising materials and information about the pesticides and disinfectants without state registration. The opinions expressed by the authors in published materials do not always
coincide with the Editorial Board.
The advertiser is responsible for the information contained in promotional materials. These materials are edited at the request of the advertiser.
No part of the materials may be published elsewhere or posted on the Internet site without permission of the «Pest Management» Editorial Board.
At a reprint of materials the reference to the journal «Pest-Management» is obligatory.
Instructions for authors, submitting their materials for publication in the journal "Pest Management"
1 Scientific article (hereinafter referred to as manuscript) must be presented to editorial board in two languages: Russian and English (at the author's option), in 2 copies, printed at 1.5 space on one side of A4 paper, in the format “Times New Roman” (12 points), 1700 characters per page. The manuscript should be submitted in electronic form to email: firstname.lastname@example.org . It must be signed by all authors.
2 Accepted for publication manuscript may be republished in printing and electronic versions of the Journal, available on the web-site www.pestmanagement.ru, as well as in the electronic library www.e-library.ru.
3 Each manuscript should contains the following information:
a) author (s): initials, surname, academic degree and title, institution, postal address of the institution (zip code, country, region, city, street or quarter; building, office or apartment), e-mail.
Having provided aforesaid contact information, the author confirms his/her consent to these data publication.
a) The title of the manuscript in Russian and English;
b) the abstract, not exceed 0,5 typewitten page in Russian and English
c) keywords, not exceed 5 words.
3.1. Manuscript devoted to original research should include the following sections: introduction, materials and methods, discussion, conclusion and should not exceed 12 pages.
4 Figures, graphics, diagrams and other illustrations can be submitted in any of the following formats: tif, psd, jpg (not exceeding 300 dpi resolution). Every illustration must by provided by the legend on the last page of the manuscript.
Illustrations must be clear, photoes - contrast. Illustrations and tables should be separately numbered.
5. Tables should be compact (their font size may be smaller than the text one) and it must have the number and the title.
6 The reference list should be make in the alphabetical order. For reference in the text the paper number from this reference list must be given in square brackets
7 The editorial staff reserves the right to edit and shorten the text (by agreement with the author). If the manuscript is returned to revise or abridge, the author must give back the new revised version together with the original text.
8 The editorial board informs the authors about not accepted for publication manuscripts, the text of manuscript no return.
9 Manuscripts stored in the editorial office for a year from the date of their publication in the journal. Then the materials must be utilized.
10 The List of used literature (References) must be provided in Russian and in English (transliterated).
Example of the Russian-language paper:
Грапов А. Ф. Новые достижения в химии инсектицидов // Агрохимия. 2003. №7. С.77-82 / Grapov A.F. Novye dostizheniya v ximii insekticidov // Agroximiya. 2003. №7. S. 77-82 (in Russian)
English-language papers published in the original, without translation
11. Abbreviations and acronyms (not more than 3 words), except for common abbreviations of measures, physical and mathematical quantities and term are allowed only with their full writing at the first reference
12. By the signature under Manuscript the author transfer editorial board his/her rights to its publication, guarantees its originality, certifies that neither manuscript nor illustrations have not been published previously elsewhere or have not been submitted for publication, and also confirms agreement with current regulations approved by editorial board.
13. Manuscripts presented by the authors in violation of this Rules shall be returned to the authors.
14. All agreeable to this requirements manuscripts have received by the editorial board shall be sent for review to leading experts competent in the area of presented materials.
15. Reference-information materials, reviews, comments, etc. are not considered as scientific articles and can be published in the following headings:
Regulatory documents. Reports. Training. Conferences. Collaboration. Personal. Projects. Official statistics etc. (by the decision of the editorial board)
Their size should not exceed 5 pages. The style of presentation is free.
16. Materials, containing profanity and uncontrolled vocabulary, offensive, abusive and degrading expressions in relation to opponents, any charges, humiliating the human dignity, will not be accepted for publication. We remind you that our Journal should only be used for debate in a constructive style on actual scientific and practical problems.